Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting Nervous

Today I had another ultra sound. It's so hard to see the babies because they are so squished in there. According to the measurements it looks like both babies are about 6 pounds 8 ounces. And guess what...Baby A is still breech! Sigh...Baby B is head down but that does not do me any good. So a c-section has been scheduled unless Baby A suddenly decides to turn. I am really nervous. Not sure what to think. I hope and pray that both babies are healthy and strong. I hope that I can recover very quickly so I can be available for all of my children. I worry about Chad. He is a pleaser and will try to spread himself out too thin. Trying to be there for the children, for me, for work, for my mom and for our ward. I hope he can handle all that is to come. He is amazing and I know he can handle it all...I just worry. Will I be able to ask for help? That is not a strong point I have. I like to think that I can handle everything and maybe I will be able to. Wow, I was not prepared for the flood of emotions I have been feeling since my appointment. I have enjoyed this pregnancy for the most part. It makes me a little sad to think that it will be over soon. I know, silly thought huh?! I am so excited to meet these two little guys. Life as we know it will be different. I hope and pray that Heavenly Father gives me the strength to handle all that is to come.
Life Is Good!

3 comments:

  1. Well you can take mom off of Chads plate. Jake is there now and he can help out. All will be fine. Just hang in there it is only a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will give you strength. He will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you are extremely capable, but it is not a sign of weakness to ask for help. You will be giving others the much-desired opportunity to serve. Later on, you can pay it forward somewhere else.

    You can do this! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete