Sunday, January 23, 2011

We'll miss you!

My niece Jonni came from Colorado to help me for a week with the babies. She has been wonderful and will be missed so much. She played with Nicholas, took him in and out of his crib and high chair since I can't lift anything over 15 pounds until I get my doctor's approval and Nicholas is a hefty 28 pounds. I think Nicholas will miss her most, he thought she was his personal play mate and would get jealous when she would hold a baby. Not me, he never got jealous of me holding one, just Jonni!Nicholas and my nephew Jackson just before Jackson left for the MTC on Wednesday!

Chayce

Chandler

"The Brothers"
(this is what Max calls them)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They already look so different - so filled out already! I'm so glad you had some extra help!

    ReplyDelete