Thursday, August 25, 2011

When the big kids leave...

 Now that these two monkeys are scooting and rolling everywhere I figured for their own safety it was time to cage them in!!! 
They love it and it makes my life a little easier.


 Look at these future Missionaries!!!
I am so out numbered once the kids go to school. 
Luckily these four little boys are really good.  Sure we have fits, meltdowns here and there and Max gets bored but for the most part I have a routine down.
In the morning after the kids leave for school, Nicholas and the twins take turns in the high chair for breakfast.  Then they get about two hours of play time.  Then it's time for bottles (one at a time) and then NAP TIME!!  All three, Nicholas, Chayce and Chandler all go down at the same time for about a three hour nap.  That is when I get to shower, do laundry, clean up etc!!!   
I love it!
LIFE IS GOOD!
(Just don't interrupt nap time!)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think about how much your life could change when your kids went back to school. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete