Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Christmas Poet

(picture is blurry, taken off of my phone)
Chad was watching the babies tonight while I was out with Raegan and Kalli. While I was gone he texted me this poem he made up, I thought it was way cute!



I love these boys; they're fun you see!
They crawl, giggle and laugh at me!


But puzzle me they do so very much;
For all the toys in the living room they do not touch!


For Christmas this year the elves need not make more toys;
Certainly not for these cute twin boys.


Santa head over to rubbermaid, glad and ziploc too;
For playing with pots, plastic and kitchen stuff is all they want to do!


So when you arrive home this night;
You may walk into the kitchen and have quite a fright.


But we haven't been robbed, ransacked or chased out of the house;
No this place is too frighteneing even for a mouse.


It's called Chayce and Chandler what more can I say;
But truth be told I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!


So as I look around this Christmas year;
I am reminded of all that I hold so dear!


It may be messy, chaotic and a little intense;
But my family is by far the greatest present!!!
 
What a sweet family I have been blessed with.  I am grateful everyday for my blessings.  And what a sweet husband I am lucky enough to call mine. 
LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment: