Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Living Large and Loosing it!!

 What were you doing one year ago today?

I was looking large (70 pounds heavier), lovely and ready to be a 
mommy to twin boys which would make our kid total NINE!
Chayce and Chandler were going to arrive the next day, I was unsure of their future, their health, their looks, their personalities.  I was unsure of my ability to be a mother to two babies (actually three Nicholas was 1 year and 2 weeks), nine children and a spouse to the most wonderful husband and father. I was worried about my health, my first c-section and the recovery.
I was so huge, so excited, so nervous, so grateful, 
so scared, so unprepared and so happy.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I LOVE belly pictures. :) Congrats on surviving the first year! I hear it's the most challenging...

    ReplyDelete