Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Happenings

We are always getting cute girls from our neighborhood coming over to play with the babies.  I love it!  They usually show up right about the time I am starting dinner 
so it helps me out a ton and the babies are getting some attention which I love too!


 This day we had cute Amber McBee and Kennedee Bodily come over to play.
 February is a birthday month for our house.  Both Raegan and Tyler celebrate their birthdays this month.  Chayce and Chadler love their brother and sister.
 Chayce and Ty
 Raegan and Chandler
 These two are getting so big!  It's funny because every picture they are in they are in their footie jammies.  During the winter months that is all I put them in.  It makes life easy and comfy for them.  We don't have to worry about lost socks.  Plus we never go anywhere unless its to church, so on Sundays we dress them up a bit more.  They continue to be happy, content and sweet little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment