Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod

Chandler was so done with church,
Chayce tends to be a little more easy going.

They looked so cute in their "Peas in a Pod" outfits and matching hat. (my nephew told me that someday they will be very angry that I dressed them like vegetables...I think they look cute)


Today is Sunday. Today was the first Sunday that I went to all three hours with all of my children since the twins were born. Getting everyone ready was a feat in itself. I am exhausted! I felt like I was running a three ring circus, I came home sweaty! The babies were awesome, but they are babies and there are two of them and then you add my 15 month old Nicholas to the mix. WOW! I did have lots of help and willing hands to hold babies which was so nice and appreciated.
Who said that Sunday's are a day of rest???

After church...I guess it wasn't too bad since I am still smiling.

Here they are...ah natural!
So cute, I just had to take some pictures to see just how big they are getting. They are even getting cute little rolls on their legs. So sweet!

I love baby chub!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! I bow down to you and your amazing ability to mother 9 children. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the "day of rest" thing! And those little men are adorable!! I loved their outfits, and their little smiling faces! And I just have to say, Nick is adorable too (well, all of your children are, of course!)! He was playing with me for a little bit during Sacrament. His little grin just made me grin! :)

    Shaylee B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting so chubby. I love them. Did you wear your matching necklace? I solute you for being able to handle all 9 kids. What a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful blog you have!! It just makes Morgan and I smile to see those happy babies and to see your huge smile on your face. you are doing exactly what the Lord wants you to do and you are sooo loved. I am sure it was a full workout to take them all to church, but you did it sista!!!!
    Love from Gilbert, AZ. Morgan and Christa Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, I did Sunday's alone for 5+ years and even though I had a lot of help, some Sundays it felt less than inspirational (but worth it, of course). ;) But Matt was released as Bishop 6 months ago and now I leave him in there to wrestle kids while I go nurse in peace. :)
    I have to tell you how I admire you and your optimism. I know I wouldn't be very cheerful and I guess that's why the Lord has blessed you with 9 kids and not me. He sees what a basket case I am with 6 and doesn't want any more of His children scarred for life. ;) You are amazing!
    love Julie

    ReplyDelete