Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beautiful Blessing Day


Today was a beautiful day!
Chayce and Chandler were blessed at church. It was a very sweet day for me. To have my Priesthood holding husband be able to bless them and then to sit on the bench at church and look down and see all of my nine healthy, happy children. It made me so grateful to be a mother. When I was younger I used to go into homes that had large families with lots of chaos and be envious. When I would say my prayers I used to ask to someday be blessed with lots of children. Those prayers were definitely answered and I will be forever grateful. I am also grateful for a husband who loves and supports me in this role.
I am truly blessed.


We had wonderful support at the blessing.
Cumin and MaryAnn Jones, Brian and Jessica Jones family, Stephanie and Scott Hatch family, Stacey and Kirk and their boys, Jake and Cilene, Todd and Benka Kerby family, Miki and Bryant and of course my great mom!

After the blessing we came back to my mom's house for dinner. While we were preparing the food Scott and Stephanie were nice enough to hold and feed the babies.

We had a Tostada Bar for dinner. Shredded beef, homemade beans, quacamole, salsa, spanish rice and all of the fixins. It was delicious! The Ellis family and the VanUiterts joined us for dinner. I am surrounded by the greatest people!!!

Keslee and Sydney

Jake and Cilene

Raegan and Nicholas

Kalli and Taylor

Max and Teagan


Chandler is quite content with a full belly of milk!

Chad and Chayce

Busy day for sleepy little guy


We are so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that your prayers were answered, sister Kerby! I'm praying for the same thing. . . ;)

    The babies' blessings were beautiful, and so are the babies themselves. Your whole family is beautiful. I just love you all. :)

    Shaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that group! Those boys will never be in need for someone to love on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a FUN day!! thank you for letting our family hang out with you all day, we need to do that every week ;}....we love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT DAY!!!!! I love ALL of your pictures!!! So good to see my kiddo's....I MISS THEM!!! Thank you for sharing this with us....ALL of your babies are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete