Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bumbos and BYU

Chayce and Chandler

Our family has been really into the BYU Basketball season. We love watching the cougars play. Who doesn't have a little "Jimmer fever"? Chad always wears his BYU shirt the day of the game. He decided during half time he was going to spend some time holding these two future cougars.
Two days ago was the first time I got them really confused. I had fed Chandler but then he was accidentally put in Chayce's car seat. So when we got to my mom's house I was so confused as to why Chayce was so upset, I figured he had a sore tummy so I kept trying to burp him (thinking he was Chandler who had just eaten). I couldn't figure out why Chayce was sleeping so sound (which was actually Chandler who had just eaten), he should have been hungry. Well I finally figured out that I had confused who ate and who hadn't. Poor Chandler was crying not from a full upset tummy but from an empty one. I fed him and all was well. But oh my heck that was a crazy "lost my mind" moment.
Chandler

Chayce

We got these Bumbos as a baby gift. I suggest everyone who has a baby get one. They are wonderful! It is so fun to see them sit up in them, they love it!

Chandler and Chayce
Loving their Bumbos!

No comments:

Post a Comment