Friday, April 20, 2012

15 Months

My babies are growing up way too fast!!  Yesterday the boys had their 15 month check up.  I took Chad with me to their appointment since he is not working right now.  I think he got a greater appreciation for all previous appointments I went without him.  YIKES!  These babies are busy.  Trying to wrestle two 15 month old boys in a little room with drawers and cabinets for them to open and pull everything out of.  Plus wanting to touch, pull, drag and destroy anything they could get their little hands on. It was exhausting.  But happy to report they are growing and developing right on track!

Chayce is  25.7 pounds 
Chandler is 24.5 pounds 
Chayce is 31 inches long 
Chandler is 31 inches long 

They are both walking, saying a few more words (ma ma, da da, night night, no no, dog, ball, book), eating whatever they can get their hands on (on or off the floor).  They continue to sleep great and are so busy...I mean SO BUSY!!  I thought if would get easier as they got older...not so much.  They now go in many different directions, very fast.  They love to pull items out of cupboards, drawers, plants, bags, etc.  They love to give kisses and still enjoy cuddling.  Church is a nightmare.  We make it through Sacrament meeting...barely and that's about it.  Only 3 more months until they go into Nursery.  Watch out Nursery!!!


 Chayce
Chandler
 They continue to be a joy in our family and I love watching them grow, develop and interact with one another.  We feel truly blessed to have these two little stinkers.    

2 comments:

  1. Church IS a nightmare!!! Longest 3 hours of the week, and my babies aren't even that mobile yet. I can only imagine how it will be once they're walking and crawling. Reading your blog is like looking into my future. ;)

    ReplyDelete