Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chubby Cheeks

Look at how chubby they are getting.
Chayce likes his pacifier (pluggy) Chandler does not. His is just for decoration so we know who is who. Chandler is stronger than Chayce, they say that is typical for baby B to be stronger than baby A. I am sure he will catch up. They are sleeping about 10 hours through the night. They are smiling and giggling and love to see their brothers and sisters faces. They are a pure delight.

Can you believe how much these two boys are looking just alike?? It blows my mind to see them so similar.
I still am in shock at having TWO babies.

Last night they were sleeping and I couldn't believe how their arms are out like that, they love to sleep right next to each other, it's so sweet. There little cheeks are getting so fat...I love it!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! Those boys are soooo stinkin' cute!!! I can't believe all the pictures you took where they look sooooo alike!!

    ReplyDelete