Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guess who is 4 months old...

I cannot believe that it has been four months since I gave birth to these two sweet, perfect baby boys. They are awesome.
We get to celebrate:
2 Smiles
2 Cries
2 Diapers at a time
2 Bottles
2 Blankets
2 Onesies
2 "You are the most wonderful person, I adore you" gazes
2 coos
2 Burps
2 spit ups
2 more worries
2 coughs
2 giggles
2 snuggles
2 squeals
2 in one bed
2 to make our family complete!Chad gave me this necklace for mother's day this year. It has the initials of all of our kids and the motto I live by (It helps me to remember even if Life doesn't always seem like it's good...it's still good).

Chandler and Chayce

They are always holding hands. I love that!!

Chandler and Chayce
They are now 4 months old,
Chandler weighs 15 pounds 2 ounces and
Chayce weighs 15 pounds 6 ounces.

They eat every 3-4 hours during the day.
They sleep 10 hours at night, in the same bed.
They squeal and coo and giggle.
They rarely cry and love to be held and talked to.
I absolutely love their "You are the best person ever and I adore you" gaze...it doesn't get better than that.
Life is Good!


1 comment:

  1. Hoe cute they are. They look like little inmates in those stripes. Aren't you the lucky one to have such good babies!

    ReplyDelete