Thursday, May 19, 2011

Morning Madness

Thank goodness I have pillows!
Wow sometimes it can get pretty harried around here! If both babies are needing to eat and Nicholas is needing me and Max wants something, sometimes I laugh and sometimes I cry. I usually try to hold my babies when I feed them but at this particular moment they were hungry and Nicholas NEEDED his mom! So the pillows would have to do.
It gets hard, I am not going to lie.
It gets redundant, tiring, emotional, stressful and some days I am just dieing to get out of my house. Most weeks it will be four days before I step foot out of my house and I am just yearning for change, the sun, conversation...anything!! This is definitely challenging in so many ways. I adore and love my kids, I love how close these boys are and I just have to tell myself that "this too shall pass" but then I feel bad and I am not sure I want it to pass so quickly, they won't be babies forever or for very long. I have to tell myself that there is a time and season for everything and someday I will be able to leave my house, go to the store when I want or even to the bathroom at my leisure. But for now this is my place, this is where I need to be and most days this is where I WANT to be.

Love these Bumbos (blue and green seats),
definitely a must for babies especially two of them!


Nicholas trying to steal his sleeping brother's crackers.

Morning Playtime

3 Amigos
Chayce, Nicholas, Chandler
These three are so sweet! I adore them and I am so grateful that they are all so nice, even tempered little guys. I think they will grow up being the best of friends and probably get into a whole lot of trouble together.
Life is Good

1 comment:

  1. So cute, those boys. And, yes, they will be the best of friends (sometimes more than others)! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete