Thursday, September 2, 2010

Almost 20 weeks...



Ok so I got brave again, these are for you Tara!!! I really don't like myself in pictures. But here you go, I was thinking I was 20 weeks but I am actually just about 19 weeks...close enough. I am to the half way point for having twins. These pictures were taken right after I took a shower...with wet hair in a pony tail and no makeup! Which is what I look like most days because it takes an effort to do myself up plus I never feel like it helps. I was trying to suck in my chubby cheeks on the second picture, kinda silly I know but I have to make it fun, right?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sister dear. I agree with the Carroll Family - I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie!! You look great! Can you arrange to have the twins at Christmas so we can see them????

    ReplyDelete