Thursday, September 30, 2010

My last "Hurrah"

The last couple of days I have been lounging by a pool surrounded by the ocean and palm trees at the Ritz Carlton Dana Point, CA. It was wonderful!!! A friend of mine had a business conference there and let me tag along. All I did was lay around and read. That is it. My doctor told me that I had better enjoy it because it was going to be my last "Hurrah" for a long...long time. So I did. I kept looking around taking mental pictures of the beautiful sunset over the ocean and the breeze. My thoughts were "Remember this Cassie in February when you are stuck inside, it is freezing and you have three babies" so hopefully I will do just that. I am so grateful for the opportunity. I am also grateful that I was missed...I mean really, really missed! My kids were so happy to see me and I was happy to see them to. I love my kids! I love my family! I love my crazy life! I love that Chad was able to balance between church, kids and work so I could enjoy three days of relaxation. He is really the best!!! Now as I look forward to the next 3 months I can't help but get a lump in my throat not knowing what to expect. With the holidays, the change in weather, my babies getting bigger and bigger. It's all the unknown...but I am ready, I think...bring it on!

1 comment: