Monday, October 4, 2010

What do we feed her?

I have to laugh every time I think about my 22 year old big, wrestler, studly nephew Jake and what he said to me. We were lucky enough to have him come here from Colorado to visit over the weekend for conference and for his mission reunion. He is a great guy, loves the little kids and adores the babies. On Sunday after our big Sunday dinner he turned to me and asked very seriously..."So someday I will probably get married and my wife might be pregnant with twins I need to know how much to feed her? Seriously how much do you eat?" I laughed and laughed. how much do I feed her? As if she is a pet lizard or something. I am happy he is planning on what to feed his pregnant with twins wife in the future and how to budget for that. We cracked up! What to feed me? I am not so sure these days. Nothing ever sounds good to eat. If I could create my own fantasy menu it would probably consists of a delicious steak (filet) cooked medium well, some yummy cooked asparagus, delicious warm bread with butter and some sort of brownie moose creamy dessert. Oh and also some fresh Pineapple. But since this is a "fantasy" menu I will just continue to be hungry and pick off of my kids peanut butter and honey sandwiches. And hope that my husband someday takes me back to Carrabbas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll join you - sounds delicious!!!!! And, I'm not pregnant with twins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete