Friday, October 22, 2010

26 weeks

Wow I cannot believe that I am already 26 weeks along!! I mean I can believe it by looking at this photo but I can't believe that I am so close to the end. I have had a few requests to keep posting pictures so I had Chad take this one tonight. My camera lens broke so I had to borrow my moms. Doesn't that belly look heavy?? Well it is! Going down the stairs isn't to bad but coming back up the stairs is awful! Seriously I don't remember felling "heavy" in the belly like I do with these two babies. I am still feeling good, not sleeping great but ok. Tonight we borrowed my dad's lazy boy chair from my mom's house to see if I can sleep better in it. At least I have another option besides my bed or just wandering around the house until the sun comes up. I am happy I am still feeling so good, the babies are moving great too. The doctor always gave me Halloween as a point to look forward to. He told me that after Halloween I would begin to be miserable...that is next week. He told me to have my house in order by Halloween...ha ha ha does he realize how funny that is...my house in order...what is that and what does that look like? Tomorrow I am hoping to clean out some things and get some things organized. At least that is my plan today.
Happy 26 weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE this photo! That smile just says it all! You don't look nearly miserable enough to be preggo with twins! I don't know. I don't think you look *that* big. Are you really that much bigger than you were with the others? I would love to see another pic of you pregnant around the same number of weeks. Can't you scrounge one of those up??? LOL! I would maybe guess 32 weeks with a singleton, but I just expected you to look gigantic. Instead you look gorgeous! You go momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute. Hopefully the last little while goes quickly for you (it won't, but let's just hope)!

    ReplyDelete