Friday, October 8, 2010

Exhausted...

The last few days have been different. These babies must be growing. I am so exhausted! To the point that all I want to do is lay down, all of the time. My back and my hips are starting to really feel the pressure as well. Every thing is starting to ache. I don't sleep very well at night either. I don't ever want to sound negative I just want to have a truthful account of this pregnancy and what goes on week by week. It's so hard to find information on a twin pregnancy from real people. There are plenty of "book answers" about my questions just not a lot of real life. I am getting quite large. Chad keeps looking at me and saying "wow, I don't know how much bigger you can get". He means it in the nicest, compassionate way. I am sure he is just trying to validate my complaints. My house is a pit! It is such a mess and I don't do a whole lot about it. I walk around it and then go and lay back down. I am hoping that this is just another phase and I will begin getting my energy back at least for a while. I am looking forward to my next appointment with the Perientologist, it's been three weeks since I have seen the two buddies and look forward to seeing them next week! It is such a great reassurance that everything is A-OK! I have three months left to be considered full term, I am really hoping to make it that far. I really want to get through the holidays without any "baby excitement" and just enjoy the down time with my kids. Life is still good and I am looking forward to a bright future full of fun and craziness and hopefully a whole lot of energy from me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do they have a multiple support group in your area? I think it would be great to join that and it would be reassuring that the feelings you have on a daily basis are completely normal for multiples! You are doing a great job momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie...though I don't have experience with a twin pregnancy, I know a thing or two about carrying more than one. Feel free to call me anytime. The biggest thing is...everyone is different and inasmuch that carrying multiples IS different than a singleton-it is still you and still your body. It knows what it is doing. Being conservative now is way better that having regrets later. Take the time NOW to smooch the cheeks of 1-7 and build confidence and self esteem...that is something you can do while laying down in the afternoon as they come home.

    smcookmom@gmail.com
    (email me and I'll send you my new number)

    ReplyDelete