Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moo Moo

I have a moo moo (apparently it is spelled Muu Muu but I feel like the other spelling fits best). Yes, I must confess, I bought me a gigantic moo moo looking night dress. It's red and has small jewels embroidered on the square neck. It's the most wonderful item of clothing I have. I bought it a couple of months ago on a 70% off clearance rack at Dillards. I just pulled it out last night. I put it on while I was getting the kids ready for bed. Tyler told me it was Beautiful. Sydney said to me "Wow mom, that is one big night gown". Then she asked me today if I would please wear it again tonight. It is huge, it is light weight and it is the most comfortable thing I have ever owned. Maybe I will post a picture later in my pregnancy, maybe I won't! I think I need to get a couple more of these wonderful items of clothing for the next couple of months. I really hope I don't totally fill it out, I am not planning too. I hope it stays this comfortable and this wonderful the rest of the pregnancy and possibly beyond. I strongly encourage anyone and everyone to purchase one of the gigantic pieces of heaven if they ever see the opportunity!!! Oh and if you see any on cheap clearance please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment