Monday, September 13, 2010

Movement

People keep asking me if I have felt the babies move yet. I was starting to get a little worried because I had felt some just not very much. But lately I have definitely been feeling more. It is a little strange because I feel them in two different places but never at the same time, I can't imagine what that will be like. Usually I feel one right below my right rib cage and the other on my lower left side. It's nice when I feel them move, it reassures me. I know, I know I need to quit worrying but that will never happen. I get another ultra sound next week, Hooray!! I love getting the ultrasounds. Yesterday was fun, we showed the kids the ultrasound DVD that I had taken last time. They were amazed at how "real" they were. Baby B was even sucking his thumb through most of it. I think it made the kids realize that there really is something going on in there. I could watch it over and over, to me it's fascinating.

I am definitely getting bigger and bigger. My friend asked me "isn't it hard for you to bend over" the answer...YES!! It's so hard. I try to pick everything up with my toes but for the bigger items, like Nicholas I have to bend and remember to use my legs instead of my back. Not sure how long I am going to be able to bend down and pick up my 23 pound baby. I do a lot of sitting on the floor next to him...but then I always have to get back up at some point. When I think about having an active one year old and two new born babies I kind of get freaked. I can't really wrap my head around it. Not sure how this is going to happen, it will happen just not sure how I will handle it all. Lots of tears and chocolate. Then I think of these three buddies hanging out together and it makes me smile.

1 comment: