Monday, August 30, 2010

Half Way

Well I am officially half way through this pregnancy. What? Only half way. I have been feeling great, I mean really, really great. Until yesterday, I felt gigantic and tight. You know when you don't think your ligaments can stretch any more but yet they keep stretching and pulling. Plus I just felt heavy, maybe it was because it was Sunday and Sunday's are tough, I really enjoy Sundays for the most part it is just that my 8 month old baby is so heavy (23 pounds) so between lugging him and feeling large it makes me really tired. I am feeling really large right now and Chad informed me that I only have 19 more Sundays to endure...ha ha ha I had to laugh, really 19, he says that as if that is the same as 3 Sundays left. People just look at me and I can read their minds "Wow, is she really due in January, she is already HUGE, how much bigger can she get?" And apparently I can and will get much bigger. Though Chad informed me that I have earned and deserve any surgery I desire after these babies come...Yes, I will follow through on that agreement, you better believe it!!!

I went and visited a friend yesterday who just had a sweet little beautiful baby girl just 9 days ago. This baby was perfect. I looked at this sweet little Anna and thought, "Oh my heck, I will have double this". It's over whelming. My friend was saying what a good baby she is though she does cry and have lots and lots of messy diapers. As she was saying these things I kept thinking to myself "times 2, times 2". I just have to laugh! I have to laugh just like my Doctor and his nurses laugh every time they see me. I am ok with that, I just laugh with them. I just keep thinking that I am so lucky to have these two little guys come at the end. I was the youngest in my family and always wished I had a buddy, someone to share clothes with, someone to share a room with, share friends with etc. Now I will have that with these two little guys, Chase and Chandler. I get really excited thinking about it, nervous but really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment