Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Blessed

I haven't posted in a while mainly because I don't have much to post about. I am now about 15 weeks and am actually feeling pretty good. I don't get nearly as tired as I did and I am actually feeling quite energetic. Well at least compared to before. I can say that I am actively cleaning my house again. Well at least the main level, I try not to go down to the basement unless I absolutely have to.

I have to say that I am pretty overwhelmed at the kind words and deeds I have been receiving. It's amazing how thoughtful people are. I have received emails asking me what I am craving today, I have received grocery bags of treats. (thank you Robyn!) I have woken up to my door bell ringing and it being my friend and visiting teacher Lisa with a homemade breakfast smoothie and cinnamon roll for me. I recently received a package in the mail from my sister Tara. It was full of Organic meal replacement shakes (she knows that I am having a hard time getting the iron and protein I need daily) these actually taste really good, she also sent a container of Trader Joes Toasted flax seed natural peanut butter to mix with it. One morning I woke up to Cap n' Crunch cereal and sour water melons from the Maxwells just because we had been talking about them the day before. Yesterday I received a phone call at about 1:00pm from a sweet lady in my ward telling me not to make dinner tonight! Sis. LeBate and Sis. Fassbinder showed up at my house later that day with a huge dinner (it will feed us for at least three nights). Their instructions were for me to lay down and put my feet up instead of making dinner. They just wanted me to know how much they appreciate the Bishop's wife and all that she has on her plate. Wow...Seriously I am overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of people. I know that someday I will be in the position to serve and do random acts of kindness for people outside of my home but right now where I can most serve is in my own home. And then to top it off I know that I have two healthy babies growing inside of me as well as a houseful of healthy energetic kids.
I feel so blessed, unbelievably blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad kind people are looking after you. Wish I could be one of them. Know that we think about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the drinks still doing the job? Are you tired of them yet or are the babies letting you still drink them? If you like the peanut butter enough, I'll be sure to send some home with Mom when she comes. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete