Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of Body

Today I spent the day at a swim meet watching my awesome nine year old swim his heart out. The only problem with the day is that it was HOT. Really really hot. I think I got over heated because all that I have wanted to do today is sleep. Chad was wanting to go to the movies with me but I fell asleep. I get so exhausted, this twin thing is like an "out of body" experience. That is the only way I can describe it. I am getting big, I mean really really big. My belly is already feeling so heavy and I have no muscle left to hold these babies. I may post pictures of me, I may not. I look gigantic and seeing yourself in pictures just makes you feel that much worse. But I have had a few requests and maybe if I post them you all will feel much better about yourselves. Maybe that will be my gift to you! Oh I am still so very sleepy, I think I will crawl back into my bed and try to sleep some more. G'Night!

1 comment: