Thursday, July 15, 2010

Here We Go...

Welcome to my new blog...8 is great 9 is fine!!! I am 12 weeks pregnant with twins. Chad and I always said that we wanted eight children. That is the number we always talked about and we knew that if Heavenly Father allowed us to, that is when our family would feel complete. We have a 6 month old right now, little Nicholas who couldn't be any sweeter or easy as a baby. So when I found out I was not only expecting so soon but that we were expecting twins I was in shock! As the news set in, I have become quite excited. Don't get me wrong I know that this is going to be hard work, extremely time consuming and probably really really draining. But if Heavenly Father feels I can handle it than I better step it up and be strong.

My kids are excited but are not loving the fact that mom takes a two hour nap every afternoon. My house has never been in such a mess with piles of everything needing attention. We have no routine. I am having to let go of quite a bit right now, I am exhausted. I am not too nauseated but I don't feel good either. The best way I can describe it is a medicine head type of feeling. Chad is awesome! I love him! He tries to relieve me of my "duties" as often as possible. Some afternoons he comes home to work from home to guarantee me a nap. He lets me sleep in as long as possible until he has to leave for work. He is so busy with work and church responsibilities I can only begin to image what he must be feeling. He is my strength and I am so blessed to have him in my life and be so involved with the raising of our children. Blessings, Blessings, Blessings!!!

I am anxious for my next Dr.s appointment, it's not until the 26th of this month, I will be getting another ultra sound as well. I am a worrier, so of course I am worried that something is wrong or will go wrong in fact I am probably driving Chad crazy with all my worrying. It will be nice to see these babies on the ultra sound to reassure me that all is well. I am already quite large, I feel like I am more like six months pregnant not three months. Apparently my body just jumped right back into pregnant mode.

So far I haven't had many specific cravings besides mainly pineapple and fresh fruit oh and snow peas always taste good. Occasionally a moist, Chocolate cupcake sounds good but that is usually only when I am watching "Cupcake Wars" on Food Network. It's more what doesn't sound good. I have a hard time eating enough (which in turn makes me sick). Most days nothing sounds good to me, breakfast is really hard. But when I am hungry I am STARVING. It's the strangest thing. Well off to bed to try and get some sleep. Hopefully my mind will be put to ease that all is well.

Sweet Dreams!

4 comments:

  1. I am soo super excited to follow your blog!!! You are such a trooper! And so positive!!!!
    Christa Johnson (Married to Morgan Johnson and Alisha Wiemer's little sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you & good luck with all that is to come! If anyone can handle it, you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! I can't believe it! I hope all goes well! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to follow the blog! I will get to live vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete