Monday, July 19, 2010

IT IS HOT!

It is hot outside and inside! I am sure all of my Arizona friends are saying "Oh cry me a river" since our 100 degree heat does not compare to their 120 degrees. But it is still hot. And I am a big fat lump. I want to do nothing. Plus I am getting a silly little summer cold. I worry about getting colds because of my Asthma, when I am pregnant and a cold settles in my chest I get really really sick. Last year when I was pregnant with Nicholas I ended up in the hospital for a week fighting my asthma...LAME! My poor kids, the last two summers (including this one) their mom hasn't been very fun, not fun at all!! Hopefully they won't remember. Luckily we have really great friends and neighbors who keep taking my kids to fun places...water parks, Lagoon, movies etc.

I am wondering if my iron is low, like really low. I am taking a prenatal vitamin every night with an additional Iron supplement but I am still so, so tired...like totally worthless. Thankfully I have a truly amazing husband who is awesome. He sees this wife of his who is worthless and steps it up and becomes both mom and dad. He is so busy but is really amazing...I am so blessed. Oh I am hoping that my energy returns soon.

I actually cooked again. Yesterday I made homemade french bread and today I made Green Chicken Enchiladas. Yes they are baby steps but at least they are steps. I am beginning to realize that if I am hungry and want something that I am going to have to make it myself. Yesterday after watching "The Next Food Network Star" on the Food Network (it is my very favorite channel) I wanted homemade Taquitos. Oh they looked so good but it was 11:00 at night and it really wasn't an option so today I decided to make them, well my chicken mixture ended up too soupy so they ended up having to be enchiladas instead. Probably much better for me since I won't be doing any frying but still not the same. Hmmm I wonder what I will crave tonight after watching Food Network?

I have a new personal goal. I am going to read the Book of Mormon cover to cover before the twins come. I haven't read it cover to cover in years. I usually just read a few verses here or a chapter there. So this will be a challenge for me but I need to do it. I am excited to do it.
Life Is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the twin club! They are the best! (hardest and best)Good Luck! ( I think you went to high school with my husbands family, Stacey & Scott Heywood)

    ReplyDelete