Thursday, July 22, 2010

So so sleepy...

Oh my I don't know if I have ever been so so sleepy...all of the time. I am exhausted from the time I wake up until my nap and then after my nap I can't wait to get to bed! Today I took a FOUR hour nap. It was one of those naps where you wake up and close your eyes and it's an hour later and then doze back to sleep and then it's two hours later and then you doze some more. The only reason why I got up was because I could hear the baby crying and told myself "Get up and take care of your family, go and make them dinner". I came out of my room and Chad was very happy to see me, he decided to work from home this after noon to give me some rest, funny thing is he had no idea just how long that "rest" would be. He is so great and never complains. What a blessing he is. Oh I am so so sleepy...
G'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment