Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Too much of a good thing...


You know I was warned. I was warned more than once. I should know better. When I fall in love with a particular food item and eat it when ever possible especially when pregnant it will sooner or later make me sick. I have loved Rubios Gourmet Chicken Tacos (with no bacon). I have seriously loved them, today I took Raegan there for lunch and they made me sick! (Not Rubio's fault just my weird body's fault.) Yuck, if I never have another one that will be too soon at least while I am pregnant. Though the good news is I did not have to pay for it. I had a frequent diner punch card, if you eat there six times your seventh is free. So Raegan and I shared a free taco plate. It did not set well with me at all, though I did enjoy Raegan's company, that part was great! Sigh...Now for my nap, maybe I can sleep off this feeling of yuck I have.
Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, cassie, congrats on 9!!! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't eat chinese food for 2 years after Sydney! Doug was beyond bummed. Luckily, I can eat some now, just not a lot!

    ReplyDelete