Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10:00 and I am STARVING!!

Sorry all of posts seem to be based around food. But since that is all that I think about whether it be making me sick, not eating enough or cravings I feel like it is always on my mind. Tonight I was watching Food Network again...I seriously love that channel. And I started getting hungry, really really hungry. I had made a good dinner and ate a decent helping of it and I thought I would be done for the night. Well apparently Baby A and B thought otherwise. I usually get pretty hungry at night right before bed and can usually sleep it off but this was a panic hunger. MUST EAT NOW! But not anything will do...I wanted a brownie...a big fat one. So Chad being Mr. Wonderful again said, what else do you need me to get you if I run to the store? Oh thank you! So I gave him my list...Bakery brownie, sprite and saltine crackers (for the morning).

Then I get this call...They are out of brownies! All they have is Mint or Cream Cheese Brownies...Oh Yuck! I just want a delicious chocolate fudge brownie. So he begins searching the bakery area of the store "I could get you a donut, or a cookie or piece of cake" SIGH...None of those will do. "How about a homemade bakery chocolate muffin?" OK that sounded much better than anything with cream cheese or mint. SOLD! I love my man but I still really want a brownie!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You have such a great man...is he available for rent??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I will remember for future reference...all chocolate! Oh and I can add pineapple and snow peas? Or are those yucky now? I have to know the latest cravings!

    ReplyDelete