Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday, a day of rest?

Oh Sunday! Yes that is what day it is today. Sunday's are difficult for me. We have church at 9:00am and Chad serves as the Bishop in our ward. Which means he leaves the house at 6:30am and we don't see him at home until at least 2:00pm sometimes later. Getting the kids ready for church is interesting. I kind of have it down to a timed work of art. As long as I am showered by 7:30am than things can pretty much run smoothly...crazy but smooth.

The hardest part of church is Sacrament Meeting. I usually have Max on my lap who is a super anxious, high energy three year old who does not and will not sit still. His head bonks mine about 8 times and if I even thought about ironing my clothes before church at this point there is not a spot on me that isn't wrinkled. He sits on my lap and pushes on the bench in front of him squishing my poor belly. It's quite the experience. If he is good he is allowed to go and sit on his daddy's lap during the closing song. (lately even if he is not good he gets to go sit on his daddy's lap) Then there is sweet Nicholas who is my moose of a baby. He will be seven months this next week. He weighs 22 pounds. Usually he sleeps during this meeting but today...Nope! We have the sweetest young women who offer to take him to relieve me (I really wish they would offer to take Max) Today Nicholas did not get to sleep, he cried because all he wanted to do was to sleep in his car seat but sweet young women like to hold fat little babies. So I had to go and assist which meant Max followed me out as well. The meeting finally ended, it was a lovely meeting about the pioneers and Chad gave a great talk at the end (I am sure it was great...What I was able to catch of it was awesome!)

Since I am still not feeling very good, I don't eat, well I shouldn't say I don't eat I had some saltine crackers, two Tylenol and a sprite before I left for church. And all through the meeting I felt yucky, so tired and nauseated. So after it was over I came home, put the baby to bed and now I will attempt to put myself to bed, oh wait...the rest of my troop will be home in 40 minutes.
Hopefully a nap will come later.


Tomorrow I get to go back to my doctor and ask him all of the questions that have built up over the last month. Like am I really supposed to be THIS exhausted everyday, all day? I am hoping he will have a solution for me, like "go and eat 12 chocolate cupcakes and watch food network and then you will feel much better" We also get to see more pictures of these babies. Hopefully all will be well.
Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment