Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby A Baby B


Today I had my Doctor's appointment. I had such a sick feeling inside of me all of the way there that something was wrong. I have been worrying since my last appointment. Not for any reason but my mind just worrying. This appointment went great! These two babies are looking healthy and strong. (It is amazing to compare this ultrasound picture to the one below, I can't believe how fast they are growing.) Both heartbeats are great and they have two arms and two legs each. It was so fun to see these two laying on top of each other. Like they are already wrestling buddies. I love that! The technician did check to see if they were girls or boys. She thinks that they are both boys and my doctor thinks that they are identical. We will have a better chance of knowing at our next appointment. But I am so relieved to know that they are healthy and strong. I asked him why I am SO EXHAUSTED from the time I wake up until I go to bed and then I don't sleep at night. He just said that carrying twins is a whole different ballgame, such a different experience. What a great experience this is. What a blessing to have two healthy babies and to know that the human body, MY human body has the ability to carry and care for these tiny little guys. It was fun to have Chad there to see the ultrasound, he was pretty blown away to see two babies moving. It was so cool!
Life is Good!

4 comments:

  1. ok seriously...i cant even keep up with one blog..haha...you are amazing!!!! i really need some lessons :)

    i am so EXCITED for you guys, i love the u~pictures...so cute~! congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you--2 healthy babies is everything you could ask for (and I'm right there with ya.. . .I would worry during all of mine). Get some rest! And, yes, we should get our Max boys together. That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it!!! I couldn't imagine having twin boys!!!! HOW FUN! :) That would be so neat to have three little boys all about a year apart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this! I've never seen an ultrasound with twins, that was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete