Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Really...Already???

So this morning I got out of the shower and put on a skirt, a maternity skirt that I love to wear because it is so comfortable and big. Well guess what...It's not so big anymore. I mean it's not so big where I thought it would stay big, instead the big part is my rear end!!! It's getting bigger, I am spreading. :-( Seriously, I didn't think this would happen so soon, how in the world am I going to fit into any of my regular maternity clothes? I haven't gained any weight yet (that is only because I started off fat from my last pregnancy and never really lost much after that) but my maternity clothes are getting tighter, I am having to stretch them out already...sigh. I think I am going to have to invest in some Moo Moos from Hawaii. Right now is really not the time that I want to be buying more maternity clothes, it is the time that I am worrying about buying my kids school clothes. This is all too soon, I am not ready to be ginormous yet!
Ginormous here I come...

1 comment: