Monday, August 16, 2010

To cut or not to cut??

OK I go through this dilemma every time I am pregnant...Do I continue to grow out my hair or do I cut it? I know, I know not a big deal but I really like short hair, I have had short hair for so long and every time I am pregnant I think I need to grow it out to be able to pull it back. But is that very cute? If all you do with longer hair is pull it back? It is now long enough to pull back into a pony tail but when I have it down I hate it, it looks stringy to me. But if I cut it will my face look too big? Do I rough it out and keep growing it until it looks good or cut it like Aunt Bea in the Ramona and Beezus movie...Her hair is so dang cute and definitely gave me "Hair Envy". By the way this movie, Ramona and Beezus was one of the cutest I have seen in a long, long time...I highly recommend it!!
Sigh...not a big deal but definitely is on my mind because it's driving me CRAZY!!!!
Ginnifer Goodwin as Aunt Bea in Ramona and Beezus

3 comments:

  1. I also loved that movie...I took my older grandsons to see it. Also loved her hair. You are so darling, anything you do with your hair will be cute! Go for it if you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say cut it! :) I think that cut would look adorable on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would totally look cute on you, but I have to chime in that I mentioned to Linda the other day how pretty your hair is. Not stringy at all!

    ReplyDelete