Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 weeks and counting

Nicholas hanging on to my belly, obviously wanting me to pick him up. My belly looks a little funny, kind of like a shelf. Looking at this picture kind of freaks me out, how in the world am I going to manage this amazing little guy as well as two newborns??

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment. He is so pleased and a little surprised at how well I am doing. I feel really good, no contractions and still busy on my feet. He measured my ever growing belly and said that I am measuring as if I am 37 weeks with a single baby. So since I have two babies and am 30 weeks I guess I am pretty much measuring right on. He also listened to the heart beats and they both sounded great. My next appointment I get to have an ultra sound. I love those days!

I have been getting a little more stressed with the holidays coming and all that I have to prepare for. Besides Christmas for seven children I have two babies coming two weeks later...YIKES! Though I do feel so blessed!!! We did go to Kid to Kid, which is a second hand children store and found another car seat. It's great! The condition is amazing, it doesn't even look used. The same car seat retails for $160.00 and I was able to get it for $34.99! I was thrilled. So now we just need to move Nicholas out of his car seat, which we will do as soon as he turns one...sniff sniff that makes me sad because he sleeps so well in it but he is just getting too heavy for me to carry him in it. We do have a few more purchases to make before the babies get here. I just hope I continue to feel this good until all of my preparations are complete
(will I ever be fully prepared???)

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Kid-2-Kid!!!!!! Spent a lot of time there when we lived in Provo! and in St. Louis, come to think of it!

    ReplyDelete