Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feeling great!!!

I have had nothing to post for a while. My mom informed me that I needed to update my baby blog and my family blog. My camera has been in the shop for quite some time and I just got word that it is being shipped to me. Yeah!!! I miss my camera. So hopefully I will update more frequently especially my family blog since I don't take many picture of myself on this blog...You are welcome! But I think I will take one of me at 30 weeks (which is actually tomorrow) so probably 30 weeks and a couple of days.

I am feeling great! Seriously I feel really good. It is crazy. I keep thinking that this can't be right. I shouldn't feel so good. I am not swelling yet, I have energy, I am still sleeping at night (with the help of Tylenol PM of course). I keep thinking that I should be bigger (don't get me wrong I am quite big) and more miserable than I am. I love it! Really though I am one of those people who do like being pregnant. I like my hair, the way I feel and my clothes way better when I am pregnant than when I am not...I know strange. But since I am 30 weeks now I only have about six/seven weeks left. I can't believe it. I hope I continue to feel this great for the last few weeks. I really want to enjoy the holidays with my kids. I am feeling quite heavy and standing for any period of time is uncomfortable, but I am ok...really I am feeling really good. What I am NOT looking forward to is the after baby body...Yuck! I hate that time, when you feel so frumpy and yucky and your skin breaks out and you (me) has dark circles around my eyes and my hair looks gross because I forget how to do it. Not a pretty time for me, especially the whole weight loss part...I HATE constantly worrying about that! I am surrounded by skinny, in shape people who love to exercise and run (yuck on the running). Seriously I didn't know so many healthy enthusiast existed in one small area but they do and they are all in my ward/neighborhood, so it's hard to be the fat one. I know I will have my excuse of having twins but still it would be nice if there were a few like me around...surely there are people out there who still bake and enjoy their brownies. But on a happier note, I have only gained 15 pounds...woo hoo! That is great! Granted I started out heavier this pregnancy because it was so close to my other pregnancy but 15 pounds is great. If I can keep my weight down than hopefully that dreaded, awful time of loosing weight may come easier. (ya right, who am I kidding) Give me credit for wishful thinking. Any how I am going to enjoy these next few weeks and continue to get excited for the expansion of our family. Happy Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment