Sunday, November 28, 2010

Feeling it...

Ok I think my good days are behind me. I am big, heavy and tired. I no longer feel like I am only pregnant but now I feel like there are actually two in there. I waddle and groan. It's not pretty. I am not pretty. I am feeling lots and lots of movement, sometimes I feel hiccups in odd places...don't ask. I feel like I ate a huge thanksgiving dinner every second of the day, you know that oh so full feeling, yes that is what I feel. My stomach keeps tightening up, not consistantly but it's uncomfortable. Sleeping is not fun. Walking is not fun. Standing is not fun. Eating is not fun. What is fun you ask??? Sitting and watching my cute kiddos playing in the snow together, that is fun. Thinking about these two little boys coming to my family that is fun (scary) but fun. Sitting on the floor and letting my baby Nicholas climb all over me and giving me loves...That is Fun!!! Knowing that this too shall pass...That is fun! I am so sorry to complain, I really have so much to be grateful for. Just thought I would keep it real for a moment.
Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment