Thursday, December 2, 2010

Better Days

My last post was pretty pathetic. I can be pretty pathetic. Sorry about that! In just the last five days my belly has grown, significantly! The black sweat outfit that I wear almost daily is no longer providing full coverage. I am constantly yanking on the top or pulling up the pants hoping that they meet in the middle. It's not happening, but I refuse to buy any maternity clothing at this point. I only have approximately four weeks left and sorry folks my belly might be showing a little more than anyone would like to see. My husband is amazed at the size of my stomach. He says things like "WOW how in the world can that get any bigger?" or "Holy Cow (my favorite) your belly is HUGE". I just hope that he continues to feel helpless and keeps rubbing my feet every night.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon up at the Festival of Trees with my mom. What this is is a huge conference center full of decorated trees, gingerbread houses, wreaths and other things benefiting the Primary Children's Hospital. People or companies then bid on these amazing, heart felt works of art and all of the money raised goes to the Hospital. It's a great tradition and can sure put you in the Christmas spirit. Which I have needed these days. Anyway, it's huge and you just walk up and down these isles on concrete floors. Oh my breaking back! I made it most of the way but for a few I had to find me a chair and just people watch. It was so nice to get out! To be able to get out of my house and have a reason to shower and get ready for the day. It was a nice afternoon with my mom, my aunt and my cousin. Just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment