Friday, December 24, 2010

35 Weeks

This is the black sweat outfit that I wear almost daily because it is one of the few things I own that fit! And it barely does, the pants and the jacket no longer meet in the middle.

I can't believe that I have made it this far. Not sure how far I thought I would make it but it just seems crazy to think that I am still so up and around without any problems at this point. What a blessing!
I am now officially 35 weeks. I had a friend tell me that when I would get to this point that people would quit looking at my face and only stare at my belly...she was right!

Oh my aching back!
Look at that belly...It's huge!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you've done so well! Good thing the other seven made room and you're so healthy!!! Can't wait to see them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete