Saturday, December 4, 2010

32 weeks BIG

Here I am at 32 weeks. Wowzers! As Chad was taking this picture he kept saying..."WOW" not sure what to think of his "WOW" but I am going to take it as a compliment!
Just in the last week I think I have grown significantly. My skin doesn't feel like it could possibly stretch any more. My back is aching all of the time, I can only stand for a few minutes before I have to sit down.
I am anxious for this week. I get another ultra sound to see if BABY A is still breech or if he has decided to turn...please pray that he has turned. I am so scared that I will have to have a c-section and I don't want to. I have delivered all of my babies the old fashioned way (with an epidural...of course) so if I can avoid a c-section this time I would be thrilled. So please pray for me that Baby A is going to cooperate.

Tyler was mocking me as I was trying to get a picture taken, he was trying to push out his tummy as much as mine. I don't think he even got close.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I will admit you...you do finally look like you are preggo with TWINS! :) But you know what, you look like you are ALL BABIES!!!! Seriously! You look like that is the ONLY place you have gained weight! You keep growing momma! Can't wait to see pics of those beautiful little boys!

    ReplyDelete