Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Insomnia...

It is early in the morning. I have been up since 4:00am and I cannot sleep. It stinks! In a couple of hours I will be dragging and needing a nap. And my sweet husband will insist that I take one in the middle of all of the morning craziness.
I love him.


It's almost Christmas. It is in three days and my kids are so excited. So am I. It is the next big event before these babies come. After Christmas I have my baby's one year old birthday and then New Years. Then it's time. The long awaited arrival of the two little buddies that we are so excited about. I went to see my doctor yesterday, he is amazed at my lack of swelling and how well I am doing. I am so grateful to have done so well especially during the holiday season. I am getting more and more sore. Like these babies are getting heavier and really pushing down on my lower muscles. I feel like I have been to the gym, worked out and then attempted to do the splits all without stretching out but that is only when I stand or try to walk, sitting is usually pretty ok.

I will receive another ultra sound the first of January to determine weather or not we will schedule a c-section or a regular delivery. I have mixed feelings. Part of me gets nervous thinking about having to birth two babies not knowing the position of the cord, etc. But then to think about the recovery of a c-section when I have so many responsibilities and never had to have one sounds very unfun. I guess it is not in my hands. I will do whatever is absolutely best for these babies.

I am starting to get tired. The sun is starting to slowly appear which means the kiddos will be waking. Time for my morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment